I spent most of my young 20’s working for local churches handing various music productions and building teams. In 2005, I went on tour with a Contemporary Christian Artist playing over 150 shows a year. I crafted my skill as a musician and vocalist over these years. This was the catalyst to me getting involved in live production and design.
- DIGITAL MARKETING 80%
- BRANDING 90%
- VERBAL COMMUNICATION 95%
- PHOTOSHOP 80%
- PREMIER PRO 85%
- WEB DESIGN & SEO 75%
- SOCIAL MEDIA 95%
- MICROSOFT OFFICE 85%
- PUBLIC SPEAKING 90%
- SPORTS(EXCEPT CORN HOLE) 30%
GEORGIA MILITARY COLLEGE ONLINE
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
location: Tifton, GA
- Designed 100+ marketing campaigns for local churches and businesses
- Installed over $500,000 in professional Audio, Lighting, and Video Equipment.
- Over 8 years of Live audio engineering for various artist and live production companies.
- Spent 1 year as a musician for CCM artist, JJ Weeks.